• EVERYONE must have a permit to travel across the border.
• Permit will be valid for 14 days.
• Individuals must apply for the permit.
• No bulk applications for permits are allowed.
• EVERYONE (not just the Driver) travelling in a vehicle MUST have a permit.
• For booked jobs the BSP should be checking that passengers have a permit.
• It is not the CPV Driver’s responsibility to check the passenger has a permit, but everyone
is encouraged to check before the trip commences.
• You will not get over the border without all passengers having a permit.
You can apply for the Exemption Permit at the Service NSW website at https://bit.ly/2Z830QJ.